God's given us so much to be thankful for

God's given us so much to be thankful for
I want to live every second of the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I don't know what my real hair color is!

I love dying my hair. I do it so much, I am not sure what the real color is. So while I think about who I am, and try to write a description of myself, if I look exteriorly, I am not going to do very well cause I gain weight, loose weight, change my hair color, I am always changing on the outside. But on the inside, though I grow and mature and learn, I am a simple person.
I am NOT a morning person. I hate waking up. But I am a night person! When I finally drag my butt out of bed, I love coffee and bagels and cream cheese in the morning. That is my favorite, though I don't get the bagels very often. I think I am a carb addict. That brings me to my next thing. Weight. Oh, what a fun topic! I used to weigh close to 500 pounds. Yes, I used to. I got down to 160 pounds. Then I got pregnant with the twins. Twins are now 19 months and I weigh more now then I did the day I went in to the hospital to deliver them! Ugh. I struggle so much with weight. It makes me so angry.But I know, staying at home is not easy for me to loose weight. I am held more accountable and busier when I work. Ok, so I could write a whole blog about weight struggles.
Next thing about who I am, I am a scrapbook fiend. If there is an addiction to scrapbooking, I have it! I am though expanding my business to sell birthday party invitations and favors and decorations.
Oh, which leads me to another "who am i" moment, I love activities with kids! I love doing tea parties with my daughter and her friends, I love birthday parties with the kids, I have thought of expanding and being a party planner and actually doing that as a business. I really truly love doing that kind of thing.
I am a student at a University here. I have a marketing and sales management degree, but I am now looking to get a math major and secondary education degree. I love math. It's weird but I feel calm about math. I don't know how to explain, but its something that I don't have stress over. Anyways, so there that.
I am not a good cook, but I can bake pretty good and love baking! I hate milk and don't drink it. I love Taco Bell and Chipotle. I love dipping my french fries in vanilla milk shakes. I love listening to the rain and I love snuggling with my husband. I love being outside in the sun, I have freckles on my face which I have always hated!
I am a believer in God. I believe in Jesus. I believe in His salvation. I don't believe that any one particular religion is right or wrong as long as they believe in Jesus and that He died for us. I, myself, do not believe or want to participate in religious rituals or believe there are rules to get in to heaven. I think it's pretty simple, if you believe in God, you confess, and you recieve God's gift of his salvation, you go to heaven. Beyond that, you strive to live according to His plan, but it doesn't send you to heaven, and it doesn't ban you from heaven.
I love beaches! I love the water, especially the ocean. Love going to Mexico. Love margarita's and beer...and really love margarita beers! (hmm, if you have never had one...try one! I can tell you how to make one!)
I was fired from my last job and faced some pretty ugly pubic humiliation. My boss stole from the company, and I reported to a board, who after me working my butt off by myself trying to put everything back in order, decided to fire everyone and start over. But it ended up being good. My job was a high profile public job. It was stressful. And being fired, I have had the opportunity to stay at home. It's been good! (Although, see above about the weight gain!)
I love camping.
I love my husband. I love our life together, the life that we have worked hard for. We have struggled, we have fought, we have had some really ugly times. But we have made it through this far, I can't imagine ever giving up now!
I love my kids. They are truly the biggest blessings in my life. I didn't know if I ever wanted kids, after I had one, I didn't think I wanted anymore. 5 kids later, can't imagine my life without them.
Whew, so that is partially who I am. Who are you?! Would love to meet you!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Chipotle's too (especially since I can eat almost everything there).

    Welcome to the blogging world. I am going to follow you on GFC.

    ReplyDelete