God's given us so much to be thankful for

God's given us so much to be thankful for
I want to live every second of the good, the bad, and the ugly!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Mother's of Multiples Mondays




Ok, Its Monday again. Here is where mother's of multiples can share some good stories and ugly stories about their multiples! I am just not sure at this point if I can survive the two year old stage. They still don't talk, so it is constant whining. They follow me around everywhere holding on to my legs. I turn around fast and usually knock one of them over cause they are RIGHT there. But, we did invest in a HUGE baby gate. It is really big. So I have it so they can go back and forth on the deck and have some freedom, but still gated in. This helps somewhat, and they really like being outside! The pictures above are from us doing "fingerpainting" with pudding. It was fun...not so fun to clean up though!

3 comments:

  1. You are brave to even try finger painting with ANYTHING with 2 TODDLERS!! Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost sounds like two little puppies LOL Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 8 month old babies and the best thing they do for me right now is sleep at the same time!! its bliss x

    ReplyDelete